Approximate reading time: 20 minutes
Mobility Scooters to suit the individuals, needs and lifestyle.
- Taranaki Disabilities Information Centre welcomes everyone to come in and view, the diverse range of Mobility Scooters, available.
- We believe you should have access to the best range of mobility scooters, to enable you to stay involved and active.
- The following is a sample page, if you are looking for funding assistance for a motorised mobility scooter, where to go for funding assistance towards a mobility scooter....
• Strong, lightweight alloy aluminium frame
• Enhanced safety features
• Height adjustable seat and steering column for maximum user comfort
• Fully adjustable arm rests
• New generation LCD dashboard display
• LED lighting system including headlights, taillights, and indicators
• Independent suspension and shock absorbers on all four wheels
• Electromagnetic brakes
• Storage compartment under dashboard display & carry basket on front
• Additional lockable storage drawer under seat
• PU bumper and supporting steel plate
• Stylish streamlined design
• Comprehensive user manual.
The latest models to choose from
In a variety of colours including baby blue. Our scooter range, the Merits Indigo is our most popular mobility scooter to date. They are an elegant stylish design with new generation LCD dashboard screen, for improved viewing in sunlight glare, displaying battery gauge, speed, temperature, clock and maintenance reminders.
LED lighting delivers more illumination, using less power. Extended legroom space for more comfort and extra storage with a lockable compartment under the seat. A complete package we believe to be the best quality, value for money mobility scooter on the market. Goldfern Mobility is the only authorised importer and distributor of Merits mobility scooters in New Zealand.
If you are looking for funding, fill in a grant request Form from the Department of Internal Affairs - Te Komiti mo ngā Tāngata Hauā, and send it on....
The purpose of this fund
Is to enable you to become more involved in your community. In submitting this grant request you/the requestor agrees that the Department of Internal Affairs may disclose to or obtain from any other government agency, private person, or organisation any information about you, the requestor for the purposes of gaining or providing information related to the funding of the requestor.
The requestor needs to email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with name in the subject line or mailed to: Individuals with Disabilities, PO Box 30454, Lower Hutt, 5040.
Call or email us
06 759 0019
28 Young Street, New Plymouth 4310
PO Box 1550 Westown
New Plymouth 4340