To help protect our Taranaki Coastal Region and to slow the potential spread of COVID-19 the levels of cleaning and hygiene have been increased on our services.
Taranaki are asked to:
- avoid close contact with others as much as possible
- cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or cough/sneeze into your elbow
- dispose of used tissues appropriately
- use the hand sanitiser that is provided
- avoid using public transport if you are feeling unwell.
For all official information and updates visit covid19.govt.nz