- Strategic Plan
- We provide accessible resources which will empower people with disabilities to make personal choices about their qaulity of life.
- Improving qaulity of life
- Personal empowerment
- Knowledge of our community
- Secure access to resources such as information, funding, equipment, and training according to community need.
- To raise awareness of the needs of people with disabilities.
- To provide leadership to unite the sector to ensure benefit for users and providers.
- To be holistic, pan-sector information provider.
- The centre was created by Taranaki People for Taranaki people.
- All activities are under taken with passion, trust, respect, openess and mutual support.
- Within New Zealand Federation of Disabilities Information Centres standards.
- Undertake Viable and sustainable activities to respond to the changing demographic needs of the community.
Call or email us
06 759 0019
28 Young Street, New Plymouth 4310
PO Box 1550 Westown
New Plymouth 4340