Logo visually communicates the unique identity of the Centre and all it represents, towards helping people lead a fulfilling an active life. Achieve their goals and wants with their life. Defines the core value in helping people lead an active, fulfilling life to achieve their goals and wants in life.
- Sympathetic and friendly
- People first
- Interest in people
- Reassurance and Commitment
- Ability to be flexible
- Art of listening.
- TDICT Centre is to support people who may have a temporary or permanent impairment.
- You may have experienced an accident or injury, be waiting for, or recovering from surgery, or simply aging gracefully and finding some of those everyday tasks and activities more difficult.
- Whatever your situation, we have a large range of equipment to assist you available for sale and hire.
- Our commitment to you is to ensure that we are providing you with the correct information and equipment suited for your individual needs.”
- Our experienced consultants offer free advice on the wide range of equipment and supports for daily living that we have available for purchase and hire.
- How You See Yourself Means Everything
Call or email us
06 759 0019
28 Young Street, New Plymouth 4310
PO Box 1550 Westown
New Plymouth 4340