Taranaki Disabilities Information Centre
Approximate reading time: 8 min.... minutes
Who Are We
The Taranaki Disability Information Centre Trust we started helping people since 1984. Through quality, innovation and service, we have enabled a number of people to enjoy movement in life.
Kia Ora Welcome - free services which includes
- Information and resources to empower people with disabilities to make personal choices about their quality of life.
- Linking you and community support Groups.
- Provides information about services, and support groups for the benefit of people with disabilities.
- Provide Disability Education and Information programes, workshops.
- Presentation talks on Disability, Health and Mobility
- Disability Awaerness Workshops.
- Hire out assistive and mobility equipment.
- Sell assistive and mobility equipment.
- Have Accessible Taranaki advisors available to provide advice on creating accessible indoor/outdoor environments
- Linked to local health and disability Organisations affiliated to TDICT
- We are connected to disability networks and discussion locally, regionally, and nationally.
- A Charitable Trust; Our Trust Board Members are a combination of people from disabled peoples organisations and individuals with disabilities.
- Enhancing life styles by providing personal and mobility aids, to live independantly.
- Show room with everyday living equipment, purchase at affordable prices.
- We are very proud of our range of products and services we have made avilable to many living, or visiting here in Taranaki.
- We are committed to researching and introducing new products and services to our local people where ever possible ....
Call or email us
06 759 0019
28 Young Street, New Plymouth 4310
PO Box 1550 Westown
New Plymouth 4340